2011/05/14

Akon Talks Usher, OMG Tour

For Senegalese-American R&B star Akon and Grammy winner Usher, performing together on the same stage is a tour de force. The two, who play The Palace of Auburn Hills on Sunday are longtime friends and musical associates.
"Man, I've known Usher since the beginning of his career," Akon told The Flint Journal. "Way before the fame. Me and this guy go way back.
"I don't think it was a big issue, coming on this tour as a special guest. We've been friends forever. He doesn't feel threatened, me being on the tour with him. That's the beauty of it. The fact that he welcomed me (and said) 'Yo, come on this tour with me, man. What are you doing around this time?' At the time, it was just me producing and writing. He said, 'You should take time off and come tour with me in the States.' I was like, 'Why not let's do it. I got an album coming out. I can use it as a tool to promote my album.' It all works. We put it together and made it happen."

Source


Retrouvez la traduction de l'interview d'Akon en cliquant sur en savoir plus.

Akon a donné une interview où il explique comment il s'est retrouvé à faire la 1ère partie de la tournée d'Usher.

"Je connais Usher depuis le début de sa carrière. Bien avant qu'on ne soit célèbre. Moi et ce gars on se connait depuis longtemps.Je ne pense pas que ce soit un gros problème que d'être sur sa tournée en tant qu'invité spécial. Nous sommes amis depuis toujours. Il ne se sent pas menacé par le fait que je sois en tournée avec lui. C'est ce qui est beau. Le fait qu'il m’ait accueillit et m'ait dit "Mec part en tournée avec moi. Qu'est-ce que tu fais en ce moment?" A ce moment là j'étais en train d'écrire et de produire. Il m'as dit "Tu devrais prendre une pause et partir en tournée avec moi aux États-Unis." Et je me suis dit "Pourquoi pas?Faisons le.J'ai un album sur le point de sortir. Je peux l' (a tournée) utiliser pour promouvoir mon album. Et ça a marché. Nous avons tous mis en place et on l'a fait"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire